If you are already an artist then you will know the joy of expressing the world in paint. Or may be you have just wondered what it would be like to ‘have a go’, but not had the confidence to try? We offer not only tuition but also a walk through some of the most spectacular scenery in the Lake District, This is an opportunity to capture the lake district in your very own watercolour painting. With personalised tuition in watercolour technique, we believe that you will be absorbed by the process of producing your very own work of art; a memento of a special day in the Lake District.
Our courses can be tailored for beginners, intermediates and advanced painters and combine the exploration of the Lake District National Park’s most beautiful locations.
We will provide all the materials required and tuition that will give you confidence. You can also bring your own.
The Wild Boar Woods Landscape Painting
Spend a slow day, or half day, exploring the woods and learning to paint. With full tuition and lunch thrown in you will spend your time in utterly enchanting ancient woodland where people have been working and relaxing for over 1,000 years. Natural History lessons for free!! There’s plenty of cover and space to work when the weather turns interesting!
Landscape Painting Pricing
Full Day Session: - 10 am to 6 pm
Minimum 2 people at £100 per person (bring your own lunch)
Maximum of 8 People
Exclusive price £200
(Lunch is £10 per person on request)
The Wild Boar Woods Landscape Painting Pricing
Full Day Session: 10 am to 6 pm
Minimum 4 people at £70 per person (includes lunch)
Maximum of 8 People
Exclusive price £280
(With painting materials add £20 per person or bring your own)
Half Day Session: 9am-1pm or 2 pm to 6pm
Minimum 4 people at £40 per person.
Exclusive price £160
(With painting materials add £15 per person or bring your own)
How to find us
- Payments to be made in advance.
- If a session has to be cancelled by us for any reason, we will try to offer an alternative date.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that any personal medical conditions are referred to the leader prior to the event, and any personal medication is carried on the walk.
- If, in the opinion of the event leader, a client is inadequately prepared at the start of the session, the leader can withdraw the responsibility of leadership.
- It is the responsibility of clients to ensure they are at the designated meeting point at the agreed time.
- On the event clients must abide by the decisions of the leader with regard to safety and rights of way.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to property.
- The leader of the event reserves the right to change the route at any time if they feel the weather or other circumstances may make it unsafe to continue on the original planned route.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the contract if such failure is attributable to the client, a third party, is unforeseen or unavoidable or a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances and beyond our control.
- It is the responsibility of clients to ensure adequate activity insurance.
- We carry public liability and professional indemnity insurance and are fully qualified by the British Mountaineering Council for the activities described herein.