Mountain Walking & Landscape Painting
Whether you have a particular route in mind or simply a desire to discover some of the hidden gems of the Lake District, our qualified mountain leaders will be happy to plan an adventure day for you. We will tailor the walk to your particular requirements and level of fitness, from easy going to a more adventurous hike in the mountains.
Your guide for the day will have vast experience of the mountains and the local area and enjoy chatting to you about Lake District geology, history and culture. For us, this is not simply a job, but a way of life. The spectacular scenery creates its own unique photo opportunities that will impress family and friends back home.
We are happy to supply a packed lunch on request or schedule a stop at a local inn where you can re-fuel for the homeward journey. Our aim is to return you to base, tired perhaps, but completely refreshed from your day in the mountains.
Bring your own equipment for a great day out.
Full Day Session:
10am to 6pm
Minimum 2 people at £80 per person (bring your own lunch)
Maximum of 8 People
Exclusive price £160
(Lunch is £10 per person on request)
Half Day Session:
9am-1pm or 2pm to 6pm
Minimum 4 people at £40 per person.
Exclusive price £160
(With painting materials add £15 per person or bring your own)
- Payments to be made in advance.
- If a walk has to be cancelled by us for any reason, we will try to offer an alternative date.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that any personal medical conditions are referred to the leader prior to the event, and any personal medication is carried on the walk.
- If, in the opinion of the event leader, a client is inadequately prepared at the start of the event, the leader can withdraw the responsibility of leadership.
- It is the responsibility of clients to ensure they are at the designated meeting point at the agreed time.
- On the event clients must abide by the decisions of the leader with regard to safety and rights of way.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to property.
- The leader of the event reserves the right to change the route at any time if they feel the weather or other circumstances may make it unsafe to continue on the original planned route.
- We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the contract if such failure is attributable to the client, a third party, is unforeseen or unavoidable or a result of unusual and unforeseen circumstances and beyond our control.
- It is the responsibility of clients to ensure adequate activity insurance.
- We carry public liability and professional indemnity insurance and are fully qualified by the British Mountaineering Council for the activities described herein.