Association & Charity Events
By talking to our customers, and listening to them, English Lakes have come up with specially designed packages for each of our 6 Lake District and North West UK hotels.
These packages are specifically for the not for profit organisations and tailored to meet their needs and requirements, with the added benefit of discounted rates and with added value incentives.
We have a vast wealth of experience, flexible conference facilities catering from 2 to 340 delegates, with varied outdoor spaces, from our own 72 acre woodland, marina in Windermere and our recommended outdoor events company.
Everything on hand to make your conference or event a huge success.
Residential Business Package
- First class accommodation for your delegates
- VIP upgrade for your chairman or speaker
- Competitive 24 hour package rates
- 1 in 30 delegates free
- Flexibility on contract and terms and conditions, no need to worry about booking far in advance, we will allow reduction on delegate numbers 14 days prior to arrival
- Charity raffle prize per event – 2 night DBB
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- On site conference co-ordinator
- FREE - Hassle free parking
- FREE – Wi-Fi In conference room
- FREE entry to leisure facilities where available
Delivering your Event
Choose 2 'In addition extra's' to your package and make it even more memorable for your delegates! All FREE and with our compliments! Choose from the Added Extra's list at each of our hotels
Add on Extras
In addition to the package you can choose from 2 of the following to complete your package:-
- Chair covers for your gala dinner
- Tall lily vases with flowers to match your chosen colour scheme
- Half bottle of wine per person at a gala dinner
- Extra soup or sorbet course
- Drinks reception for all guests
- 2 Syndicate Rooms with Flipchart & Pens
- Toast master
- Photographer during the evening of your gala
- 10% of your accommodation requirements upgraded to deluxe rooms
- 20% wash down on delegate numbers without charge (2 weeks prior to arrival)
Information Sheet (pdf)