Conference Venue Facilities at Waterhead
On the shores of Lake Windermere, close to the town of Ambleside and only 20 minutes from the M6 (Jnc 36). Waterhead features The Bar & Grill offering an eclectic mix of local foods and beers with the very best of International dishes and wines overlooking Waterhead Bay. Residents enjoy full use of the extensive leisure facilities at our sister hotel, Low Wood Bay, one mile away.
Meeting & Conferences
Dedicated conference room with an adjoining purpose built syndicate room with full office facilities and also allows for both private dining and split meeting opportunities.
41 En-suite rooms. All individually contemporarily designed rooms have flat screen TV and CD / DVD player, safe, a writing desk with good lighting. All rooms have lake or mountain views and binoculars are provided in each room.
- 41 Bedrooms with en-suite & daily housekeeping
- Restaurant, Bar & Grill
- Private Dining
- Free Wifi
- Free guest parking
- Electric Charging Point
- Free Use of local Leisure club
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015
- TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award 2015
- 24 hour reception
Waterhead is perfectly located to get on to the lake either from the famous Windermere Lake Cruises jetty opposite the hotel or on smaller craft. Ideal to also get on to the fells and explore the surrounding countryside and many mapped walks we can provide. The Active Events Company can deliver corporate events and teambuilding experiences for small to large scale events from 30 minute energisers to multi-day programmes for clients staying at any one of the English Lakes Hotels Resorts & Venues; utilising the great outdoors onsite, whether gardens with lake views or the wider countryside of the beautiful lake district.
Day Delegate Rate
Day Delegate rate from: £32.50 + VAT.
- Conference Room and standard equipment
- Morning Coffee with shortbread biscuits
- 2 Course hot/cold buffet luncheon + coffee
- Afternoon Tea with scones
- Free Parking
24 Hour Delegate Rate
24 Hour Delegate Rate from: £108.00 + VAT for single occupancy.
- Same as Day Delegate rate + Full Lakeland Breakfast
- 3 Course Table d'hote Dinner with coffee
- Overnight Accommodation
- Unlimited use of the Low Wood Leisure Club facilities (1 mile away)