English Lakes - Lancashire and Lake District Hotels - Dog Friendly
English Lakes is proud of it's pets welcome policy and guests have been bringing their pets to our hotels in the Lake District and Lancashire for many years.
Our 'Pets Welcome Policy' guidelines
In the interests of hygiene and the comfort of our other guests, we would appreciate it if you could kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please let us know, when you book, that you will be bringing your dog with you.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in the hotel with the exception of the public rooms.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in hotel bedrooms.
- The Hotels charge £10.00 per dog per night, maximum of two dogs per room, and must be notified at the time of booking.
- Please keep dogs on a leash at all times whilst in the hotel and hotel grounds.
- With the exception of guide dogs, we do not allow pets in the public areas of the hotel.
- Please don't allow your dog to foul the hotel car park.