ENGLISH LAKES HOTELS, RESORTS & VENUES
English Lakes Hotels, Resorts & Venues, consists of five hotels, three in the Lake District and two in Lancaster & Morecambe – of which three have prestigious Conference facilities & two with excellent Leisure Facilities – together with a Watersports and Activities centre.
We are seeking to appoint a:
Sales Co-ordinator (Full or Part Time)
As a 'hands on' person you will be part of a small, highly motivated team based on the site of Low Wood Bay, Windermere, who deal with enquiries, maximise sales, meet clients and ensure the smooth running of events.
Your main responsibilities will be to :-
- Deal with enquiries for functions and conferences
- Maximise revenue by converting enquiries into bookings
- Produce professional, tailor-made programmes and quotations for all events.
- liaise with hotels' departments relating to events being held.
- Show prospective clients around the relevant hotel and discuss the requirements.
- Co-ordinate the functions from start to finish, ensuringthe operational departments have all of the relevant information to deliver a high standard of products and services.
- Undertake follow up/coutesy calls.
You will be friendly and outgoing, have an immaculate eye for detail, and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will possess a desire to be part of a winning team and get a real buzz out of looking after our customers.
It is important that you can portray an influential, enthusiastic communication style and Micros Fidelio experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
We can offer flexible working hours between 30-40 hours per week and flexible days between Monday to Friday.
We offer an excellent Salary & Benefits Package, including free Leisure Club Membership, Service Awards, Company Discounts and more.
Please apply in writing, enclosing your CV and details of your current Salary & Benefits, to Teresa Lawrence, Group Sales Office Manager, English Lakes Hotels, Resorts & Venues, Low Wood Bay, Ambleside Road, Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 1LP.(Or email: email@example.com)
Applicants must be able to, if invited, attend a face to face interview within 48 hours. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.