Please find listed below the Terms & Conditions applicable to Low Wood Bay Watersports Centre.
1. Bookings cannot be confirmed without full payment of the course fee.
2. All payments must be made prior to arrival.
3. All course prices include VAT at 20%.
4. Safety is paramount to all our activities, however watersports and adventure activities are hazardous by their nature and there are risks.
5. Customers must comply with all safety regulations and instructions given by the Centre and its staff.
Cancellations by the customer
6. All cancellations must be given directly to the centre either by phone or in writing.
7. If you cancel up to 3 days before the activity a full refund will be given for the activity.
8. If you cancel within 3 days of the booking 50% of the booking will be refunded.
9. If you cancel within 2 hours of the booking no refund will be given.
10. Any bookings that are transferred are classed as cancelling and creating a new booking and fall within the cancellation policy.
Cancellation by Low Wood Watersports Centre
11. The Centre reserves the right to cancel a course at any time where it believes there to be unsuitable conditions or unmanageable risks.
12. The Centre reserves the right to cancel a course at not less than two weeks notice where numbers fail to reach a workable minimum.
13. In other cases courses may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to the starting date.
14. Where a course has to be cancelled we will offer clients a full refund of the course fee paid or an alternative course.
15. The Centre cannot accept any liability for any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of a cancellation.
16. Personal information collected by the Centre will be used only in the administration of your course and will not be used for marketing or passed on to any third parties.
17 Photographs may be taken during our courses cab be used in our marketing materials only with consent.