Low Wood Bay Marina
Low Wood Bay Marina has an enviable location on the north-eastern shores of Windermere in the heart of the Lake District, with spectacular views of the Langdale Pikes and central fells. The popular Lakeland towns of Ambleside and Windermere are close by and the marina makes an excellent base for exploring the regions many attractions.
Berthing at the Marina
Low Wood Bay is a small, friendly marina providing on-water berths, and storage ashore which is suitable for trailer-sailors and motor boats. On-site facilities include toilets, showers and laundrette, and just across the road are the facilities of Low Wood Bay Hotel, which include several bars, The Windermere Restaurant and Low Wood leisure club. The marina has ample car parking and guarantees one parking space for each vessel.
Further Information about the Marina
For a full information pack, including prices, and to check availability please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on Tel: 015394 39441.
Facilities for on-water berth-holders
- Boats are kept on the water between the end of March and the beginning of November, then recovered onto your cradle or trailer ashore over the winter. We also have a number of cradles or stands available for hire.
- Each berth has an allocated 16 amp metered electrical supply. Drinking water is provided throughout and the marina is covered by wireless broadband internet.
- Four full memberships of the Low Wood Leisure Club provided and additional memberships available at discounted rates.
Facilities for ashore berth-holders
- Year round storage for trailered boats with unlimited use of the slipway.
- Assisted tractor launching available as an option.
- Discounted memberships of Low Wood Leisure Club available.
Low Wood Bay Hotel customer mooring Jetty providing free mooring for guests enjoying a meal or a drink in the hotel’s restaurants or bars, or who are staying at Low Wood Bay Hotel.
On-water refuelling point for LPG powered boats. Acme type filler hose with adapters for flush-fit and UK bayonet type fillers.
Holding tank pump out
Self-service coin operated holding tank pump out facility situated on northernmost jetty. Four £1 coins required.
On-site marine engineer providing servicing and repairs to boats and trailers.