Low Wood Bay enjoys one of the most spectacular lake shore settings in The Lakes. Our enviable location on the edge of Windermere commands one of the finest views across the lake. With the stunning Lake District fells forming a beautiful backdrop to the hotel, Low Wood Bay makes for a truly magnificent wedding venue.
Breathtaking scenery gives your photographer ideal opportunity to capture those most cherished memories that will stay with you forever.
Low Wood Bay is the perfect setting for your perfect day.
At Low Wood Bay, we can accommodate smaller weddings with private dining in our Buckley Room, right through to the most extravagant reception, catering for up to 280 guests in our Lakes Suite.
Once you have said "I do" in the Hotel, move down to where the lawns overlook the lake; your guests can wander around and take in the panoramic views as you celebrate your first moments together as a married couple.
Stroll back into the hotel where all your friends and family will experience the atmosphere and style that your special evening will create.
For your wedding breakfast and evening reception, we have a number of rooms to suit:-
- Buckley Room: 2 - 36 guests
- Windermere Restaurant: 50 – 150
- Lakes Suite: 30 - 280
- 111 Bedrooms with en-suite & daily housekeeping
- Check-in from 15:00 & Check-out until 11:00
- Restaurant, Club Bar & Bistro
- Free Wifi
- Free guest parking
- Free Use of Leisure club
- Dogs welcome
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014
- 24hr Reception & Room Service
- Family Friendly
- Beauty Salon
Inclusive Wedding Packages
Our exclusive packages ensure that there are no hidden extras and nothing is left to chance. When selecting a wedding menu and evening reception the following is included:
- Three tier sponge Wedding Cake and cake knife as a memento
- Half Bottle of Champagne for you both as you share your first moments as husband and wife
- Complimentary lake view honeymoon suite, fully inclusive of breakfast
- Six weeks complimentary membership to Low Wood Bay Leisure
- Club with personal fitness appraisal for the Bride and Groom
- 1st wedding Anniversary, one night stay, fully inclusive of Bed and Breakfast
- Special accommodation rates for your family and friends.
- Use of the extensive grounds and lake fronted lawns for photographs
- Red carpet
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Top table floral arrangements and guest table bud vase
- Table linen to complement your colour scheme
- Traditional square or round cake stands
- Personalised menus, table plans and name cards
- Free PA system available for Civil Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast and Speeches
- Free private jetty access to Lake Cruises
- Free extensive car parking
We recommend that you take advantage of a no-obligation personal showround with our dedicated wedding co-ordinator who will be delighted to discuss your requirements and assist from an early stage with the planning of your big day. Or why not ring or call in to request a brochure, which includes: extensive menus, wine lists and all the relevant information to assist you in planning for your special day.
Personal Wedding Co-ordinator
On booking your wedding, you will be assigned your very own wedding co-ordinator who will be on-hand throughout to assist.
They will help you create a unique wedding package to suit your requirements and budget. No task, no request too big or small, our experienced team will take care of every detail to enable you to relax and enjoy the day.
If you would like further information regarding hosting yours wedding at Low Wood Bay then please contact the Low Wood Bay wedding co-ordinator on tel: 015394 39479