Lancaster House , with its impressive refined decor and beautiful landscaped grounds and courtyards, is fully deserving of its 4 Star rating and its reputation for being the perfect venue for that very special day.
With meticulous attention to detail, and the finest cuisine proudly created by our award winning chefs. We ensure that from your initial enquiry to the Wedding Day Reception you will be relaxed and have fond memories to cherish in the years ahead.
The hotel also boasts an extensive leisure complex where you and your guests can take advantage of the feature pool, spa, steam room, sauna, solarium, gymnasium, fitness studios and hair and beauty salons.
Special Weddings Offers
As Saturday is no longer always the first choice for your Wedding Celebrations we have put together the following incentives:-
- Book your Wedding reception on a Friday and receive a 10% discount on your Wedding breakfast menu and Chair Cover Hire.
- Alternatively book your celebrations for a Sunday and receive a 20% discount on your Wedding Breakfast and our chair cover hire.
Hotel Wedding Facilities
Our Dalton Suite can host Wedding Celebrations for the small and intimate gathering, to receptions catering for up to 100 guests. For larger numbers our new Bowland Suite is available, enabling up to 140 guests to enjoy the benefits of a Wedding celebration at a prestigious hotel.
Wedding Menu & Drinks packages
Our Head Chef Damien Ng has put together some special ideas for you to choose from in our ‘Banqueting Menu Selector’. All vary in content and we hope that we can accommodate your needs.
Book your whole Special Day with us and receive the following:
- Menu Tasting for the Bride & Groom, Once Their Menu is Chosen.
- Function Room Hire (Subject to minimum numbers)
- Assistance in Toastmaster
- Red Carpet to Welcome the Bride & Groom
- Cake Stand
- A Colour Co-ordinated Flower Arrangement for the Top Table
- Plus Individual Table Flowers
- Table linen
- Personal Menu Cards
- Concessionary Accommodation Rates for Wedding Guests
- Bar Extension (Subject to license)
- Ample Car Parking
- Souvenir Cake Knife for the Occasion
- 3 Months Free Membership of the Sandpiper Leisure Club
- The First Night’s Bed & Breakfast in a Deluxe Bedroom for the Bride & Groom, at Lancaster House
- 1st Anniversary Stay Inclusive of a Full English Breakfast
(Subject to availability)
"huge thank you for everything you did for us. The whole day was perfect and we could not have asked for more. Everyone at the hotel was incredible, they couldn’t have done enough for you…..you made our day perfect"
Sarah and Andy Wadeson
Civil Wedding Licence
Lancaster House is officially approved by Lancashire County Council to hold Civil Wedding Ceremonies on the premises.
Lancaster Registrar - Tel: 01524 65673
(Office Hours: 9.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday).
Showround & Personal Wedding Co-ordinator
We recommend that you take advantage of a no-obligation personal showround with our dedicated wedding co-ordinator who will be delighted to discuss your requirements and assist from an early stage with the planning of your big day. Or why not ring or call in to request a brochure, which includes: extensive menus, wine lists and all the relevant information to assist you in planning for your special day.
If you would like further information regarding hosting yours wedding at Lancaster House then please contact the Lancaster House wedding co-ordinator on
Tel: 01524 844822
How to find us
Lancaster House is situated adjacent to the university campus and can be easily accessed from Green Lane, just off the A6. Our postcode is provided beneath the map or you can get directions with Google by following this link. Car parking is available to the front and side of the hotel.