Wedding Breakfast Menus
The Midland offers a selection of food and beverage packages for your Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception using the finest locally sourced produce. As we appreciate that each and every wedding is unique, we are always delighted to discuss individual, bespoke food and beverage packages for every Bride and Groom.
Package prices start from £35 per person.
- Pressed ham hock and parsley terrine with homemade piccalilli and toasted sun-dried bread
- Cream of Jerusalem artichoke soup with garlic and thyme oil and paprika croutons (v)
- Port of Lancaster smoked salmon and cream cheese roulade with frisée and radish salad and celeriac rémoulade
- Pressed crayfish terrine, sturgeon caviar and saffron purée
- Mango, Strawberries & Cream, Lemon & Champagne
- Rump of fell bred lamb, dauphinoise potatoes and fine ratatouille with rosemary jus
- Salmon en croûte, duchess potatoes with white wine and dill sauce
- 6oz fell bred fillet steak with pink peppercorn sauce, celeriac creamed potatoes and green beans in smoked bacon
- Goat’s cheese wellington with tarragon sauce (v)
- Hot chocolate fondant with vanilla pod mascarpone
- White chocolate and raspberry crème brûlée, shortbread and clotted cream
- Lancashire apple and pear cheesecake with honeycomb ice-cream
- The Midland sticky toffee pudding
- Coffee and petits fours
Package prices start from £17.00 per person. (Wedding breakfast wine is based on 2 servings per person).
- Please choose from one of the following: Pimms, Harvey Wallbanger or Champagne Cocktail
Wedding Breakfast Wine
- Santa Digna Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley - A fresh, floral wine with a fruity body and a silky palate of great elegance with intriguing notes of exotic fruit
- Navajas Tinto Rioja, Spain - Ruby red with wonderful fruit and just a hint of vanilla oak on the finish
- Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC, Italy - A touch of pear and melon in the aroma, crisp and clean with a refreshingly dry finish
Requesting the full, extensive Wedding Package lists
These menus are a sample; a full extensive list, including evening buffet menus and canapés, is available on request. Please get in touch with The Midland on 01524 428371 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full brochure.