Event date: Friday, 26/04/2019.
Join us for a weekend of glamour and elegance. From the moment you step through the door imagine it is April 1934. The new hotel has quickly become THE place to be seen since opening last July.
Whilst enjoying the splendour of the Midland, the weekend will give you the opportunity to:
- Have your photograph taken on the stunning staircase.
- Relax and watch the sun setting over Morecambe Bay whilst consuming a 4 star Dinner. Why not try the hotel’s own gin?
- Listen to the latest 1920s and 30s music from Al Bowlly (Brandyn Shaw) and The Melody Man.
- Learn the latest dance steps; Balboa, Charleston, Peabody and Lindyhop plus a preview of new-fangled Novelty Dances.
- Watch the Poirot episode ‘Double Sin’ in which the hotel featured.
- Hike along the glorious seafront.
Friday programme: 26th April 2019
Arrive: From 3pm
Dinner: 6pm – 8pm (not included in the package price pre booking is recommended)
Dancing: 8pm -10pm (Relaxed dance with Hoc & Mark)
Saturday Programme: 27th April 2019
Morning: breakfast 8-10
Lesson 1: 11.30-12.30
Lunch break 12.30 – 1.30 – A light lunch included
Lesson 2: 2-3.00
Film: 3.00 – 4.00 (Poirot Double Sin)
Cocktails: 6.00 – 6.30 (In the Oliver Hill)
Dinner 6.30 – 8.30 (banquet style)
DJ 8.30 – 9.00
Band; 9.00 – 10.00 (Sat only)
DJ; 10.00 – 10.30
Band 10.30 – 11.30
Please note timings may change, an itinerary will be given on arrival.
Sunday: 28th April 2019
Breakfast -8.00 – 10.30am
2 & 3 Night Packages
We have 2 special packages for this event a Two Night Package and a Three Night Package. Both packages include bed and breakfast on Friday night. Saturday includes a light buffet lunch followed by a banquet style dinner in the evening with entertainment. All entertainment included featuring Brandyn Shaw on Saturday night, the weekend is hosted by Hoc & Mark includes their expert dance guidance.
See our details of 2 & 3 night Package Offers