Many people who visit the Lake District and surrounding area do so to enjoy the outdoors.
Walking and hiking are hugely popular pursuits in the Lakes, and for dog owners the joys of walking wouldn’t be the same without their loyal pets. If you’re visiting the area with your dog, stay at one of our dog friendly hotels in the Lake District!
Our 'Pets Welcome Policy' guidelines
In the interests of hygiene and the comfort of our other guests, we would appreciate it if you could kindly adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please let us know, when you book, that you will be bringing your dog with you. This can be done by telephone or by using the special request drop down on our website when making a booking.
- The hotels charge £20.00 per night with a maximum of two pets per room
- Well behaved dogs are allowed in most public areas within the hotel, with the exception food service areas. Each hotels policy differs slightly however we can usually make alternative arrangements for guests wishing to dine with their dogs.
- We prefer that responsible owners supervise their dogs at all times, however should a guest need to leave their well-behaved dogs unattended in their room we request that you notify reception and remain on the hotel premises.
- Please keep dogs on a lead at all times whilst in the hotel and hotel grounds and please ensure you clean up after your pet.
- Winander Club rooms and facilities are exclusive to humans, we are sorry, pets are not permitted.
- Please also see our Terms & Conditions.