The Sandpiper Health Club at Lancaster House prides itself on consistently high levels of quality, service standards and a friendly team of dedicated, highly trained professionals to ensure that all your individual needs are met.
Whether the purpose of your membership is to maintain fitness / relax from the stresses of daily life or to meet up with friends, we have all the facilities to match your needs and free parking for all members or customers of the beauty salons.
Please do not hesitate to drop in and one of the team will be delighted to show you around our extensive facilities.
The Health Club Facilities
This is your opportunity to enjoy a spacious feature pool which benefits from a high ceiling and large windows, providing a well lit, spacious area day or night.
There is a separate toddlers' pool which is specially designed with shallow steps to encourage the most tentative of swimmers. Alongside this imaginative design is a 50-foot exercise pool area offering a wonderful blend of freedom for both fun-lovers and the serious swimmer. Freelance instruction is also available for swimming lessons.
Aqua Aerobic Classes
Aqua Aerobic classes are currently available. Please ask at Reception for full class details.
Outdoor hot tub at Lancaster House Hotel
The Outdoor hottub at the Sandpiper Club catching the evening sunshine
The Sandpiper Club Swimming Pool
Swimmers in lanes at The Sandpiper Club Pool
The Sandpiper Club swimming pool at Lancaster House hotel
The Fitness Suite
Runners on treadmills
Stacked Dumb Bells
Dumb Bell Bench Press
Gym at Sandpiper Club, Lancaster House hotel
Relax in the spa bath or outdoor hottub
The Sandpiper Club’s fifty foot heated indoor pool is somewhere you can enjoy the swimming lane at your own pace or splash around in the rest of the space before you sit back in the elevated indoor spa bath. Make use of the steam room or sauna before you indulge yourself in our luxurious outdoor hot tub which is easily accessed from the pool and steam room doors, offering views of the Lancashire countryside.
The Fitness Suite
Our fitness suite has industry leading cardio vascular training Star Trac equipment and we have highly trained professional fitness instructors who can guide you through the equipment and tailor a programme to specially suit your individual needs and goals.
Each training station has over 1 million possible workouts, iPod connectivity plus a 15" embedded personal viewing screen with a choice of dynamic workout views providing useful information.
- A team member will conduct a gym induction to familiarise you with the equipment
- Personalised gym programme designed to suit your needs
- Professional, highly trained gym instructors to assist you
- A mix of 40 Cardio and Resistant Stations
- Star Trac’s family of cardio equipment continues to set industry benchmarks
- Strength lines feature biomechanically-advanced designs with outstanding functionality and an emphasis on user safety and intuitive function.
- Each piece delivers the high-level of user focused performance.
- iPod® CONNECTIVITY
- STAR TRAC COACH™ Over 1 million possible workouts ensure a different workout every time taking the ordinary treadmill experience to a new level of engagement never seen before.
- TV VIEW Our 15” embedded personal viewing screen with intuitively placed dedicated channel and volume controls provide a personal viewing experience.
- WORKOUT VIEWS with Progress View, Heart Rate View, Track View and Simple View.
Personal Training at The Sandpiper Club
If you would like a boost in your training and want to tone up, but lack motivation, then personal training is for you!
One to one session for only £25
You will receive expert advice from one of our dedicated trainers who specialise in:
- Weight lifting
- Weight Management
- Sports specific training
- Abdominal and core training
- Military preparation
- Injury Prevention
Further Information & Booking your Personal Trainer
To book or for more details please ask at the club reception desk.
Joining The Sandpiper Club
If you are interested in Sandpiper Club membership and would like more details or a show around the health club facilities then please call in or contact the team on:
Sandpiper Club, Lancaster House
Tel: 01524 585185