Please find listed below the Terms & Conditions applicable to Low Wood Bay Watersports Centre.
1. Bookings cannot be confirmed without full payment of the activity fee.
2. All payments must be made prior to arrival.
3. All activity prices include VAT at 20%.
4. Safety is paramount to all our activities, however watersports and adventure activities are hazardous by their nature and there are risks.
5. Customers must comply with all safety regulations and instructions given by the Centre and its staff.
Cancellations by the customer
6. All cancellations must be given directly to the centre either by phone or in writing.
7. If you cancel up to 3 days before the activity a full refund will be given for the activity. If you cancel within 3 days of the activity no refund will be given.
8. Any bookings that are transferred are classed as cancelling and creating a new booking and fall within the cancellation policy.
Cancellation by Low Wood Watersports Centre
9. The Centre reserves the right to cancel an activity at any time where it believes there to be unsuitable conditions or unmanageable risks.
10. The Centre reserves the right to cancel an activity at not less than two weeks notice where numbers fail to reach a workable minimum.
11. In other cases activities may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to the starting date.
12. Where an activity has to be cancelled we will offer clients a full refund of the activity fee paid or an alternative activity.
13. The Centre cannot accept any liability for any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of a cancellation.
14. Personal information collected by the Centre will be used only in the administration of your activity and will not be used for marketing or passed on to any third parties.
15. Photographs may be taken during our activities can be used in our marketing materials only with consent.
16. I understand that boat hire is unsupervised and I am responsible for the safety of myself and my party. Those under the age of 18 years must be closely supervised by a responsible adult.
17. If I lose or damage the boat, any part of it or any other equipment supplied I shall pay the Centre the repair or replacement cost.
18. If I over-run the times which I have booked each additional hour or part thereof will be
charged at £50.
19. Any incident or accident must be reported to the Centre immediately.
20. Equipment hired may not be used for any commercial purpose.
21. Boats/ equipment will be checked on return and if damaged charges will be made.
Motor Boat Hire
22. Boats must not be driven within 100 metres of the shore, within areas marked by
red buoys, or within 50 metres of any other craft.
23. Motor boats may only be driven by persons over the age of sixteen.
24. No swimming from the motor boat.