Lancaster House , with its impressive refined decor and beautiful landscaped grounds and courtyards, is fully deserving of its 4 Star rating and its reputation for being the perfect venue for that very special day.
With meticulous attention to detail, and the finest cuisine proudly created by our award winning chefs. We ensure that from your initial enquiry to the Wedding Day Reception you will be relaxed and have fond memories to cherish in the years ahead.
The hotel also boasts an extensive leisure complex where you and your guests can take advantage of the feature pool, spa, steam room, sauna, solarium, gymnasium, fitness studios and hair and beauty salons.
Special Wedding Offers
As Saturday is no longer always the first choice for your Wedding Celebrations we have put together the following incentives:-
- Book your Wedding reception on a Friday and receive a 10% discount on your Wedding breakfast menu and Chair Cover Hire.
- Alternatively book your celebrations for a Sunday and receive a 20% discount on your Wedding Breakfast and our chair cover hire.
- Hen Party Package - For £99 per person, everyone will receive an overnight stay with a 3 course dinner and breakfast. Plus 1/2 bottle of wine per person and full use of the Sandpiper Health Club
Add £20 per person and also receive Private Gin or Wine Tasting or a Mini Treatment
Bride & Groom posed for the Wedding Photographer at Lancaster House Hotel
Couple stood by a classic car posed for the wedding photographer at Lancaster House Hotel
Children running on the lawns - Weddings at Lancaster House
Wedding table display at Lancaster House Hotel
Table decorations - Wedding Breakfast at Lancaster House Hotel
Preparations for a wedding at Lancaster House Hotel
Wedding Breakfast Table arrangements with fairy lights at Lancaster House Hotel
A happy couple at Lancaster House
Couple silhouetted by the setting sun on their Wedding Day at Lancaster House Hotel
Hotel Wedding Facilities
Our Dalton Suite can host Wedding Celebrations for the small and intimate gathering, to receptions catering for up to 100 guests. For larger numbers our new Bowland Suite is available, enabling up to 140 guests to enjoy the benefits of a Wedding celebration at a prestigious hotel.
Wedding Menu & Drinks packages
Our Head Chef Damien Ng has put together some special ideas for you to choose from. All vary in content and we hope that we can accommodate your needs.
Book your whole Special Day with us and receive the following:
- Menu Tasting for the Bride & Groom, Once Their Menu is Chosen.
- Function Room Hire (Subject to minimum numbers)
- Assistance in Toastmaster
- Red Carpet to Welcome the Bride & Groom
- Cake Stand
- A Colour Co-ordinated Flower Arrangement for the Top Table
- Plus Individual Table Flowers
- Table linen
- Personal Menu Cards
- Concessionary Accommodation Rates for Wedding Guests
- Bar Extension (Subject to license)
- Ample Car Parking
- Souvenir Cake Knife for the Occasion
- 3 Months Free Membership of the Sandpiper Leisure Club
- The First Night’s Bed & Breakfast in a Deluxe Bedroom for the Bride & Groom, at Lancaster House
- 1st Anniversary Stay Inclusive of a Full English Breakfast
(Subject to availability)
Civil Wedding Licence
Lancaster House is officially approved by Lancashire County Council to hold Civil Wedding Ceremonies on the premises.
Lancaster Registrar - Tel: 01524 65673
(Office Hours: 9.00 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday).
Showround & Personal Wedding Co-ordinator
We recommend that you take advantage of a no-obligation personal showround with our dedicated wedding co-ordinator who will be delighted to discuss your requirements and assist from an early stage with the planning of your big day.
Contact our Wedding Co-ordinator
If you would like further information regarding hosting yours wedding at Lancaster House then please contact the Lancaster House wedding co-ordinator on:
01524 585 175
Lancaster House Wedding Brochure
To receive a postal copy of our current wedding brochure please complete the following form: