Rewarding our loyal customers with complimentary upgrades...
As a loyal customer, we appreciate you regularly spend time with us at Lancaster House enjoying meals, drinks. To show our gratitude we've launched a Lancaster House Loyalty Card.
How does it work?
Once you've picked up your Loyalty Card you can start collecting stamps across the hotel. You'll receive a stamp for each paying visit* to The Foodworks restaurant or Sandemans Bar. After 5 and 10 stamps you can enjoy a complimentary upgrade on your meal, or event. See a full list below.
*Purchase must be over £10.
How do I join?
No registration is needed, just ask a member of staff for a loyalty card in either the Sandpiper Club reception, Sandemans Bar or The Foodworks restaurant. You'll be given a card with 10 spaces for stamps and you can start collecting stamps straight away.
Upgrades available after 5 and 10 stamps include:
- complimentary desserts OR starters when you book a table for 2 in The Foodworks
- a complimentary bottle of wine* when you book a 2 course dinner for 2
- a complimentary bottle of Prosecco* when you book a Murder Mystery evening for 2 (other evening events included, please enquire)
- a complimentary glass of fizz each when you book afternoon tea for 2
* on selected drinks or bottles available.
We reserve the right to change upgrades at any time. We reserve the right to cancel the loyalty card program at any time. All complimentary upgrades can only be redeemed once you have collected 5 stamps and 10 stamps. You will not receive a stamp for the meal, event or treatment that you receive the upgrade on. If you're already using a discount or offer you may not be eligible to receive a stamp. You must present the stamped loyalty card prior to receiving the complimentary upgrade or it may be denied.